Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lost in Space: Dear John #0053


Dearest Ozzie Bear,

It must get very lonely out in space, just as it has gotten terribly lonely here back in Akron. I don't know how to tell you this, but our inter-planetary love affair is over (Houston... we have a problem ;$). I think I knew it was over when you made that ill-timed joke about my mother's weight issues. This must come as a shock to you, but after contemplating our future I have come to the conclusion that I am too good for the run-of-the-mill astronaut (a regular Dick Scobee!). I am returning the photo you sent me, as it will only remind me of the time I have wasted on you. Please do not try to contact me when you return to terra firma.

Hope theres no hard feelings,

Donna

P.s. Please return my Carol King LP's

No comments: